Monday, February 7, 2011

Paper folding craft

I'm not a child loving person,or I should say, I WAS not a child loving person. Was very scared to serve the children at the beginning. Anyway in short, after serving the children I realise the lack that I couldn't teach the children to do a proper and interesting craft. So I started to learn crafts through online video clips. To my surprise, I got 'addicted' to it and want to 'show off' some of my paper folding crafts.

Recently lovely sister who knows I'm into paper folding nowadays found cheap origami papers in sunway pyramid, RM 5 for a stack -¡Qué Barato! Then I couldn't control myself to make this --> 

Origami flower cube



Interestingly, these cubes can be transformed into flowers.
Tada!


Another kind of flower- Mexican flower.

8-point star?
When u can't find an envelope, this is very helpful. ;)
I'll find more interesting yet simple paper folding crafts. Stay tuned, children! :P

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... I think I'm a child already. So stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz.. u prefer the flower and stars...i prefer animal ...

    http://en.origami-club.com/

    i like this website...learn a lot ...but sad to say .Children in my group too small , not able to use tis >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sophos: but too bad the children easily give up in doing these crafts, esp the boys.

    @ahlang: You,You never show me that website b4!! The origami crafts are really simple & nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Representing the Adam race, yes, indeed we are very, very terrible when it comes to these things. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @hor ...really ? then i really forget i show to who liao..alala..at least i buy the origami papers for u ......try out the another set of the origami paper...although it maybe too fancy for u...haha...

    ReplyDelete