Friday, February 25, 2011

Learning...

Thought about it.....after this sem I'm half-way through my campus life...ahhh!!! Okay, I'm now determined to learn/ achieve theeesee things:
Was watching my sis
enjoying in pool

i. 早睡早起身体好
I wish I can practice this consistently from NOW on. Alas it's a habit, it needs time... achieve it within next 2 years, possible? There was once the sisters in SH3 last time were motivated to practice this, 12.00 pm latest to bed and bounce up from bed latest at 7.30 am. We had mutual encouragement towards each other for that...err...1 week.Haha. It remains as a sweet memory after that......

ii. Learn to swim
Floating + moving = swimming, someone said. No, I want to learn to swim, as in like those people who move effortlessly like fish in the water and enjoy this exercise as a method to release stress....u know...
Duration: within this year! *finger-crossed*

iii. Cook an eatable dish...
This is to be achieved this sem. Cooking a delicious vege dish is also counted ma...I"ll not compare myself with the dearest housemates, they're gifted in cooking.

iv. Play a hymn with guitar
This is also to be achieved this sem, I've yet to choose which hymn. Oh, getting a guitar of  my own is also in the list.
That's ahlang's guitar

v. Gain weight...yes, it's part of the plan! I'm not greedy, a mere 2-3 kgs, can?
Duration: Asap.

6 comments:

  1. Gambateh in your learning & aims~! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i. this will be most difficult.. at least for me >.<

    ii. float di, move hand.. den = float + move hand. haha

    iii. sure eatable wan.. just dare to eat anot only..

    iv. sure can play wan.. just ear trained to listen anot only..

    v. just 2-3kgs?! swt.. i can gain 2-3kgs and quickly lose them all >.<

    and btw, ahlang's guitar looks good... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sophos: Ha, then I'm luckier, I won't easily lose weight...
    ...but super diff to gain weight...sigh

    Of course! That guitar pic I took de, even ahlang praises the pic is nice! *proud face*

    ReplyDelete
  4. eat full full every time lols

    swt.. okok, proud face ==

    ReplyDelete
  5. >.< don't pay attention on my guitar...
    "she" will shy...plan to bring "her" come to meeting hall while i am serving ...now no more liao ..."she" too shy liao....==''

    ReplyDelete
  6. dono is "she" shy or she shy...

    ReplyDelete