Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stand firm in truth

On a breezy evening I was home alone. 'Ding Dong...' Excited me rushed to the door to welcome any sis coming back or unexpected guests from other sis houses...(I needa stop this primary-school-essay-writing style)...

Three persons came to do survey. The survey form listed a few questions in relation to Bible and a frightening question bout god the mother. Only realise who they are when I saw that question coz I've heard from sis OL before. Tried to excuse myself after that but they insisted to let me see a vid. (Was really scared the poison will be injected into me). Anyway, it was a jaw-dropping vid on how they come into conclusion that there's god the mother. O_o
Then one of them tried to point out the bible verses especially Gen 1:26, Rev 22:17, Heb 9:28, and Gal 4 to say that there're 2 gods, Triune God is only one God and there's another god the mother. The Spirit and the bride are 2 entities and that the bride cannot be the church because we're all sinners, according to them. Most shocking is that how the Lord's first coming born in a believer's house and the second coming in unbeliever's house...bla bla bla....getting more and more heretic... On one hand I kept calling on the Lord's name deep within me and on the other hand realise how much I need to be equipped and firm in truth.

I did not react at the beginning, ie no nodding or kept silent when one of them asked me to read the bible verse to 'prove' god the mother, that they thought I couldn't understand and wanted to explain more and I tried to stop them by throwing out:" I cannot accept this." Failing to convince bout that they went on to other things....which totally contradict with the truth, especially the book of Eph.

Believing in 2 gods is definitely a heresy, yet they are so sure that they believe in Jesus and their misinterpretation of verses. Talking bout zealous, they're foreigners coming to this hot and humid country for their religion's sake claiming themselves to be christians.......sadly what is said is not gospel........

4 comments:

  1. lols.. Gal 4:26? They diden read Bible proper proper.. Gal 4:24 say is allegory lols. Koreans? canggih manggih bring laptop wan? lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Gal 4:26. It's scary.
    hmmm,looks like u've been approached by them b4 too...that one not laptop la, canggih manggih portable dvd player.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah.. thankfully haha..
    never seen that in Monash or Sunway or anywhere near my campus [yet]. Haha..
    Heard from bro kok chai in kampar utar got, and also heard from 1 bro went over to perth to study there also got >.<

    seems global to me..

    the bro say very hardworking wan oh they all.. keep on find that bro.. every time they come that bro will ask his housemate tell them he not home xD until 3 or 4 times only give up..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea...they slipped into the apartment and even got chased away by guard leh...
    sad story la they got poisoned so deep dy.

    ReplyDelete