Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Garfield post

People say there 2 kinds of women - shoe woman or bag lady. I'm neither both - I'm a cat girl! kakakaka.
Who is garfield? he was a very ccccuuuuute kitty 6 years back.  He looked like this, no bluff, he really USED to look as cute as this ( I can't find his cute pic in this comp) -->



and then he has grown up to be..............an annoying cat.( found lots of the annoying pics instead)
*proud face*
A big fat cat

6 years ago, he was found one day by my parents when they were taking stroll in the park in the evening. The blue-eyed, covered with puffy golden fur, and a long-puffy-tailed kitty ran towards my mom and was meow-ing at her.(Apparently, someone deliberately abandoned him in the park) My mom was like:" how can I resist such adorable kitty!" So he was kidnapped home. He was then named garfield because.........he looks like garfield lo.
He grew as a normal male cat and conquered the territory in our residential area (the cat's world la). One day my neighbor found 3 new born kittens in her house compound and 1 of it looks exactly like garfield. The neighbor then kept garfield's son as their pet and call him 'xiao mai'.

What is this little thing that looks like me? *sniff*
like father like son
okay.....this is my son.
bluekkk...this doesn't look like me. (it looks like the mom)


From left: xiao mai (garfield's son), xiao hu (also his son but r.i.p. very young),
and garfield himself
Pris was holding the grown up Xiao Mai 
One of the unique/weird characteristics bout garfield is that he actually wag his tail, like a dog, especially when u call his name. Pris recorded a short video bout that few months before garfield went missing.


When we moved our house 1 1/2 years ago, my parents decided to give him away after considering many factors. Approximately two months after that, the new owner told us that he went missing and never come back anymore........and everyone misses him....... 

This is a brief biography of my garfield! =)

9 comments:

  1. Swt.. Proud face again ==

    So many cats ar.. My sister killed 1 kitty back then, I killed 1 kitty, another kitty died of dono what..

    Now my house (or car porch) got 2 cats. 1 very playful, always scratch me when i walk near him >.< and like to run upstairs when we open the door. Yeah, they supposed to stay outside haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PAULINE, FOUND UR BLOG! :D
    so that's the stupid cat u were saying? haha.
    seriously, ur cats look very much like TIGER loh. :P cat so big u so tiny LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sophos: playful kittens, aren't they cute (though annoying)...I miss the time being scratched by cat...hahaha. I'm crazy I know.

    @leon pek: *clap clap* how did u manage to find?haha.. NO, he looks like LION! L.I.O.N!

    ReplyDelete
  5. look like garfield =.=
    color ??
    maybe *proud face * that photo got a bit la....cos garfield got lazy face ...loolzz


    my friend so so like garfield(real) ...
    really cannot understand y...
    like you like the cat...
    i also cannot understand y...

    suan la...
    i think dao brain bao zha..also cannot understand one ...

    accept it like accept Christ ...
    loolll



    lollzzz

    ReplyDelete
  6. crayzi.. always gimme a hard time to chase him out, the playful 1 (or cute one >.<)
    Already late for class some more need chase him out before close door if not all the tong sampah will tumpah by him >.<

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ahlang: just like u like biscuit and museum negara so much, I think dao brain bao zha, also cannot understand...hahaha

    @sophos: lol, u kena bully by cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Few days ago my dad fixed a net at the grill door. So sad, the cat cannot come in. lols.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, then u can be on time for class liao.

    ReplyDelete